Saturday, July 24, 2010

I am simply contented with everything I have so far.
I have two pairs of comfortable shoes.
I also have two functional bags.
I got beautiful friends that are basically beautiful in and out!
That's a lot for me to smile and be thankful about!

That's life. If we just leave it simple and live it simply, we can be contented with everything.

We can laugh even at our biggest problem. (Like receiving memo for being late wherein you have that tendency to loss your job.)

We can appreciate even the smallest good deeds of everyone. (Like people smiling at you every time they see you, asking you to share tables...).

We can basically consider mean people as a mentor. (Like people acting as if they know everything and see you stupid.)

In the end living a simple life will teach you the complexity of becoming a mature person; ready for every battle with enough bullet and an nondestructive armor!

Life is so beautiful. Don't try to make it extravagant. It is already special in it's simple way.


I LOVE LIFE! I ENJOY IT! I LEARN FROM IT! I am not basically fighting it. IT'S LIKE:
IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment